Is anyone else of the mindset that tiny gifts are the best gifts? Stockings are so fun to open and they’re just as fun to stuff with goodies. Today we’ve rounded up our top ten choices for locally sourced stocking stuffers. Happy Holidays!
10. Trade Mens Wares. Featuring beard oil and bar cart accessories for the best guy in your life.
9. Keep it Local gift card. For the friend who frequents all the latest local spots. Grab one online or at a participating location.
8. Rosegold. This shop has the loveliest accessories! For your extra-indie gal pal.
7. Chirps and Cheers. The most adorable paper shop. For the letter-writer, doodler and paper-lover in your life.
6. 84 Hospitality gift card. Give the gift of free Empire, Ponyboy, Goro & Revolucion. This one’s for your favorite foodie.
5. Black Scintilla. Look here for all sorts of accessories, mugs and more. For your sassy sister or best friend.
4. Urbane. Featuring gorgeous home goods and candles galore. Perfect for your mom or your cool aunt.
3. Blue Seven. They carry all sorts of local items, quirky gifts, accessories and more. For the hipster in your life.
2. Salt and Water. We’re swooning over this brand new clean-beauty shop in Midtown. For the friend who loves face masks and fancy baths.
- Plenty Mercantile. Our number one spot for stocking stuffers of all kinds. Great for decor, jewelry, toys, home goods and more. For anyone!